Knights Calendar

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.




Happy Thanksgiving! I will be traveling tomorrow, so I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.


The Rubber Redneck had a color challenge using Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I always have a hard time with challenges, I never know if it ok to use another color. So I couldn't color in my pumpkin (pumpkin pie would have been my choice). So I used the spotlight technique to stay within the guidelines. This stamp set is very old - Turkey Talk (retired in 2004), but hey do Thanksgiving stamps ever retire? Ok, I used rich razzleberry for the base, old olive for the layer, cajun craze for the top layer. I stamped and colored the leaves with the same colors. Did the inlay embossing techique. I used a blender pen to color with ink from ink pads. Sponged the edges of the circle and the scallop. The rectangle is the new retangle sizzlet. I made this card to give to my parents for Thanksgiving.


I hope you enjoy this card.

2 comments:

MaryR said...

what a fun card - love how you put this together!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love the card!! Congrats you won the Color Round Up!!! Thanks for playing along!!

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter