Knights Calendar

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 1: Biggest Loser Challenge

Well today is Day 1 of our Biggest Loser Challenge. We have 37 ladies in our challenge and it will last 10 weeks. At the end of the 10 weeks the winner will receive the grand prize. The last round was $450 dollars. I'm really working hard on my diet and exercise routine. My friend Brenda joined the challenge with me and tonight we just got done with a 1 1/2 mile walk/run. We walked part and ran part. I feel so refreshed and HOT! I did so well on my diet plan today, I am doing an 1100 calories a day and I still have enough left for my evening snack. I'm so pumped.

My weigh in weight today was ....... not telling.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

Good luck, wish I had a group around here to do that.

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter