Knights Calendar

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awesome Workshop Tutorial

Today I had a Stampin' Up Workshop with my girls in Alpharetta. It was an awesome workshop. Last week I came across a blog, www.StampingPro.com run by Chaiki Haverstick a Stampin' Up demonstrator. She offers free tutorials. Since I am a new demonstrator, it was a god send. So I used her tutorial to make these cards and box at my workshop today. Enjoy and thanks for looking.

I was also suppose to have another workshop this evening. This is the card I created for that workshop. It is rescheduled for next Tuesday, and we will still do this card. I cased the chick from Lynn Pratt's blog. You can view her creations here. Her eyes are bigger, I don't know what punch she used to make them. :(

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter