Knights Calendar

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stamp with Heather - Challenge #3

Design challenge-006

This is such a great sketch. Stamp with Heather had this for her challenge last week. It ends in a couple of hours, so I'm down to the wire. I used (one of the pinks - pink passion, pretty in pink card stock), pretty in pink satin ribbon. The curly label punch, some rub-ons from my stash, twine, and some baubles I got in a swap. I used water color paper (I just got this in my last order) and watercolored the image with Magnificent Magenta, Orchard Opulence, and Summer Sun. I colored on a clear block with my markers and picked up the color with an aqua painter. I really love how this card turned out. For the sentiment I used rub-ons from Chit Chat. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Lana said...

I love the colors together. Looks great

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter