Knights Calendar

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little bit of Magic and Smooch Spray


I just look at this card, and say ooohhh isn't it pretty.

Stamp sets: A Little Bit of Magic, All a Flutter
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red (available 7/1), and Old Olive.
New Products: Vanilla and Silver Smooch spray (new product available May 1st).
Card stock: Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive Designer Series Paper and water color paper.
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon

I used the Smooch spray to make the background shimmer. to make the shimmer on the background, Old Olive DSP and Old Olive Satin Ribbon. I love this stamp set and watercoloring and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Smooch Spray. I hope you enjoy.



1 comment:

Lana said...

Love this card. I want that spray:) It looks super cool!

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter