Knights Calendar

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Calendar Pages

I've been working on my Calendar pages for the rest of the year. I've been going to a wonderful Stampin Up consultant, Monika Davis and she stamps all her scrapbook pages. I think, (to myself) oh that would take way too much time. But, it's actually so much fun. I've had a blast working on these pages, using stamps and punches. It's like I'm back in Kindergarten, coloring all the stamp images. I love how these have turned out, and I hope you enjoy looking at them. Oh, and my good friend Ashlee is no help either, she is now a Stampin up demo, so I split my orders between Monika and Ashlee. Ack....the money I'm spending.




April

May

June

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter