Knights Calendar

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Robyn's Challenge #1

Robyn over at the http://www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/ had an awesome National Scrapbook day yesterday. She issued 10 Challenges. I'm still working on them :) But I had to share. My 8 year old Robby is following along with me and completing the challenges as well. His Pink and Brown creation came out awesome. It was hysterical, when I was trying to explain chalking to him on the leaves. Heck I gave up, but what he came up with and created was awesome. He ties better knots than me. We used one our new sizzix dies for the flower and our new spellbinders butterfly. And we did it through our new Expression Big Shot, that my dh purchased for me for Mother's Day. We also used our flowers we got as free gift from Archiver's. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter