Knights Calendar

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

I'm so excited. Chip just said I could go to a crop at Archiver's tonight. So, I'll get to catch up on all Jenny's challenges. Liz here I come. LOL. I get 6 whole hours of uninterupted crop time. I'm soooooooooooo freaking excited.

I had been so sick I got behind one week and I'm still 9 behind. But I should have them all done and posted to jenny by midnight tonight. Whew, this is an awesome challenge. Keep up the good work Jenny. If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to..... we would love to have more entrys for the Jumbled alphabet (well not really) but Jenny would. LOL! Here is the link to her blog.... Jennys Blog.


No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter