Knights Calendar

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Challenge at Just Buggin

Samantha over at Just Buggin has some great challenges. This is my first entry, I have my second one on my gypsy and will cut it out tonight. Here are the vampires I made with my gypsy. The idea came from Chic n Scratch, Angie Kennedy Stampin Up demonstrator. I didn't have all the punches, so again Iused my cricut to cut out all the circles and dracula hair is from PPDU. I made 40 of these for my son's class. Enjoy!





4 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Wow Lisa! That is neat! Thanks for playing along!
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin'

Lynne said...

very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love this little dracula! Great job on making 40 of those!!

Robin Wade said...

What a cute idea, Lisa... I be his class loved them!

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter