Knights Calendar

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stampin Up Punch Art with Cricut & Gypsy

I saw this cute reindeer (it was a punch project on Angie Kennedy's stampin up website http://www.youtube.com/user/ChicnScratch?gl=CA&hl=en#p/a/D4C7EED9B39DB735/0/T7tk3_x3m40).


I didn't have several of the punches, put I really wanted to make one. I used george for the oval (cut at 2"), PPDU for the antlers (cut at 4"), Two 1/2 inch circles (cut from george), cropadile for the eyes, 1/4 inch circle cut (cut from george) and for the hair part, I used a flower from doodlecharms (cut at 1.48) and rotated and welded it to make it look like baha blossum punch, then cut it in 1/2 . My friend is sending reindeer food to the kids this year as surprise, and this is what I'm making for the cards. I used the gypsy for my placement and sizing.






1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Aw Lisa, this is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along.
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin' Creator

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter