Knights Calendar

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Club Projects - Teacher Gifts

Last night I had my Stampin' Up! Club meeting. We made some teacher's gifts.

My upline Monika had a class making Tile Coasters, I was unable to attend, but she posted her instructions here. Here is my take on her project. She used embossing powder and craft ink.

Then of course I like color. So I researched on line and found Kristine's website, where she used a different technique, you can find that here. Both are stunning and the girls had a blast.



Then I wanted to make their Mother's Day special by giving them flowers, so we made this cute basket which will be perfect for an end of the year teacher gift. I got this idea from Stamp TV. Click here for part 1. Click here for part 2. I hope you enjoy.


.

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter