Knights Calendar

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Presto Papers

I love this new paper. I made this card for one of my son's friends for his birthday. I hope you enjoy.

I used this paper because to me it looked like a baseball backstop. Since we have to go to a birthday party tonight I figured I used this paper.

Products Used: So Saffron and Soft Suede Classic Ink, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, White Craft Ink, Clear embossing powder, rub-ons, birthday block stamp and just baseball stamp set.

I clear embossed the hat, ball and bat as well as the birthday block greeting. Then I used a brayer to color the background, used a paper towel to wipe off excess ink. I used Soft Suede classic ink to sponge the edges, this color screams dirt to me (I'm thinking I spend too much time at the baseball field).

I hope you enjoy. I had fun using this paper.

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter