Knights Calendar

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Santa box

I know it's been forever.

Sandy Hancock, took the time to post the instructions for this cute little box. So, to make sure she knew someone used it, I went right downstairs and whipped one up. I had to alter it a tad, her instructions and this what I altered. The best thing about Stampin' Up is you can always find a punch or something to alter any instructions with. Send me an email if you would like to order any of these products. Everything else I used can be found in here post here.

Changes I made: His eyes use the large crop-a-dile punch (item number 108362) , his mustache is the heart to heart punch, I punched the fat heart, put the punch back in and punched again (item number, 119881). His nose is the 1/2 inch circle punch (item number 119869). I also didn't have the square punches she used, so I used the large square punch, I punched a square and put it back in the punch on the corner and made a 3/4 inch square. I did the same thing for the 1/2 inch square insert in the middle.

Thanks for looking have a great day.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Very cute box....know some little ones in my family who would enjoy having these - especially with goodies inside! TFS.

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter