Knights Calendar

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bats Bats Bats

I was scratching my head all day yesterday wanting to make a bat for some treat boxes I'm making for my son's pumpkin carving party. Finally, I went to split coast stampers and found a bat I thought would work. This is what I came up with.




Head - 1 1/8 circle punch
Wings - scallop oval punch and wide oval punch
Body - large oval punch (re-inserted to make smaller and trimmed slightly)
Feet - modern label punch
Nose - small heart punch (cut off tip
Eyes - 1/2 inch circle punch and larch punch from crop a dile.
Ears - 5 petal flower punch.
Pumpkin - small oval punch
CM - leaf punch
hand cut stem
All punches from Stampin Up. I used Basic black cardstock and sponged with whisper white craft ink.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter