Knights Calendar

Friday, January 22, 2010

Challenge #21 - Monochromatic

Please join us over at Just Buggin for this weeks Monochromatic challenge and while your there check out the rest of the design teams creations. Check back daily for each day's daily inspiration.

I think this was the hardest challenge for me, I like color and lots of it, not the same color. I hope you enjoy.

Recipe for the card:
heart card feature on wildcard, cut at 4.5.
Stampin' Up "love bandit" stamp set
Stampin' Up read red ink and cardstock
Stampin' Up crystal effects and red glitter around the heart


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job with this challenge! :) I love the heart!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hi Lisa,
I love this glittery card and the little animal is too cute. :~)

Lynne said...

Love the glitter on the heart and the cute raccoon!
Lynne

Lori (THCEO) said...

Great card Lisa...love it!

Lori C.
JB DT

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter