Knights Calendar

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm having a Love/Hate Relationship

With my new Stampin' Up Milk Carton die. I've been working for the last two hours on projects using it, and maybe I'm too critical, but I just don't like them. Please tell me what you think.
For this carton I used very vanilla cardstock, tea party designer paper, so saffron for the bunny and lovely lilac for the easter tag, and pretty in pink ribbon.
On this one I used Mello Mombo cardstock, real red satin ribbon, heart treat cups, love bandit and sweetheart stamp sets.
Lastly, I used the dsp from the free hostess set in SAB, I used the {I} heart hearts stamp set, and the SAB border punch, the scallop border punch and real red satin ribbon.


1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I love the racoon in the heart bubble! It is such a cute set and your projects are awesome! And you are right the milk carton can sometimes give you a fit but it gets easier. I try to semi-crease the top first then the resto of it. TFS Nancy

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter