Knights Calendar

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'm very excited for 2010 to begin. I have become a Stampin' Up demonstrator and so far it's going so well, since I decided to step it up. I have one club already formed and another workshop planned for February. It's been so easy, and once I started talking about it the workshops just started falling into place. Also, I will continue to have my weekly posts as a designer over at Just Buggin'. I will have more posts on Stampin' Up products, so watch for those a couple of times a week.

So, you will notice links to the new catalogs beginning January 5th on my sidebar. There has been a mishap with Stampin' Up mailing the new catalogs, so they have given us permission to post them a few days early.

If you would like to place an order you can contact me via email at robbysmommyga@aol.com
Currently, I don't have a SU ordering website, so I have to place the order for you.

Happy Stamping in 2010,

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter