Knights Calendar

Monday, November 29, 2010

Challenge 98 - Non Traditional Christmas card


The jury is still out on this card. I'm not a very non-traditional Christmas card person, but I figured I'd step outside my comfort zone and try something different.
I used Crumb Cake Cardstock for the base, I cut the snowflake out of my cricut. I used heat and stick powder with versamark and dazzling diamonds. I used the rhinestones on the tips of the snowflakes. As for cardstock I think the purple is Lovely Lilac, pink pirroette, and the old baby boy blue. I used scraps on all of it, so the colors are guesses. I sponged the pink with rich razzleberry, and the blue with not quite navy and the crumb cake cardstock with Early Expresso. Sure used a lot of stuff on just one card. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment, maybe you'll help change my mind to send this card out to a friend.

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter