Knights Calendar

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Reunion Invites

My friend Brenda needed invitations for her family reunion. We've had a hard time getting together to make them, she really wanted to help, but time and things got in the way. So on Friday she baked me a delicious pound cake, (I think she was trying to bribe me to just make them), it worked. I cranked these out Friday night, of course I was high on sugar and fat.
I used So Saffron cardstock for the base, I used a 2 1/8 piece of DSP from the play date line, and a 3/4 inch piece of the same DSP to make the strip. I ran it through the big shot. I used embroidery floss for the wrap around bow. I used a 3/4 inch piece of brown from the DSP pack to make the scallop border with the scallop border punch. The let's get together stamp is a clear stamps set because I didn't have a stampin up set with that saying on it. I used a hostess set from last year SAB (I think) for the houses. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter