Knights Calendar

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Challenge Card, White, Blue and Silver

I'm usually a red and green kind of girl for Christmas. I don't usually step outside the box this week on our Late Night Stampers email group Mary Jo challenged us to use blue, white and silver. I actually like how this card came out. I used brushed siver SU cardstock as the base, night of navy cardstock and whisper white craft ink with white embossing powder. The silver cord is from last years mini catalog (I sure hope they bring it back next year, I'm almost out and I love for my Christmas tags. Last week Mary Jo challenged us to use, anything but red and green. Below is my card for that challenge. So whichever of my friends get these two cards, I'm sure they are going to think I've lost my mind. I hope you enjoy.

For this card I used a light pink, not sure of the name, lovely lilac and bashful blue. I used heat and stick and dazzling diamonds on the snowflake. Not sure I like this one.

No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter