Knights Calendar

Friday, December 17, 2010

Covered Tissue Box


Ok, I have found my newest obession. Decorating Tissue Boxes, I can't wait to go to Walmart later and get some more tissues. I saw this tutorial on Split Coast Stampers, here. This ladies tutorial is fabulous. If you are using a Kleenex brand Tissue Box this will work perfectly. I used Friends 24/7 stamp set. I used Wild Wasabi as the layer, I colored the stamp with markers. The bird is done in basic grey, soft suede, wild wasabi, real red and more mustard. The flowers I also colored the stamp using, soft suede, wild wasabi, real red and I colored the flowers in with blush bride. Here are pictures of the two sides, the other sides match these. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

To Order Stampin' Up Supples - Email Me

Please email me at robbysmommyga@aol.com

Places I visit

Places I visit


Hit Counter